Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

An Augustus L. Jansson Cornucopia

After I made my post on A.L. Jansson's Odd Folks With Odd Ways (here) I was contacted by a fellow named Fred Anwari who is a huge fan of the artist's work. He sent me a batch of photos of some of the very cool Jansson items he's collected and very kindly allowed me to share them with you. Some very cool stuff, too -- that Jansson fellow really got around. Fred asks me to tell you that he and his wife Barb would be happy to correspond with other Jansson enthusiasts, and especially anyone who knows of additional Jansson items or, even better, has any for sale. You can email them at anwari@earthlink.net. Thanks Fred and Barb!


















Comments:
My new email is fredanwari@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]